After The War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Fall of the Dark Lord the Wizarding World Struggles to put itself back together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Special Abilities and Powers Application
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:17 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Tristan Lycanthe
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Minako Aino
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm by Minako Aino

» Canon/Celebrity Claim List
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Draco Malfoy -7th Year
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Adult Profile Code
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 am by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Class/ Book List
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Fallon Bourne
Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm by Fallon Bourne

The Daily Prophet

Draco Malfoy -7th Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy -7th Year Empty
PostSubject: Draco Malfoy -7th Year   Draco Malfoy -7th Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Draco Malfoy -7th Year __exiled_to_the_muggle_world___draco_malfoy_by_dark_baudelaire-d4zdjs2

Name: Draco Lucius Malfoy
Year: Seventh
House:Slytherin
Birthdate: June 5th
Blood Type: Pure

Likes: Power, Wealth, Being In Charge, Girls, Getting his Way
Dislikes: Muggles, Not Being In Charge, The Color Yellow, Liars

Strengths: Intelligent, quick witted, potions, dark arts, Occlumency, non-verbal magic
Weaknesses: Seeing the big picture, cruel, short tempered

Family:
Mother: Narcissa Malfoy nee Black  
Father: Lucius Malfoy

Extended Family Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Andromeda Tonks,Ted Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks

Personal:
After the fall of Voldemort nothing in the wizarding world was the same. Pureblood or Muggle it meant starting over and because his last name was Malfoy it meant that all of his actions were put under a microscope. His father was forced back to Azkaban to serve a five year sentence for his participation in the war and his mother was absolutely destroyed. Restitution's were ordered to be paid and not knowing what else to do his mother decided it would be best to spend a final year at Hogwarts to finish out his magical education. Now a year after the war had finished, he was not looking forward to returning to the school that he had almost helped destroy.

Relationship:
Friendships:
Enemies:
Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy -7th Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The War :: Welcome :: Character Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Slytherin-
Jump to: