After The War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Fall of the Dark Lord the Wizarding World Struggles to put itself back together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Special Abilities and Powers Application
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:17 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Minako Aino
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm by Minako Aino

» Canon/Celebrity Claim List
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Draco Malfoy -7th Year
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Adult Profile Code
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 am by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Class/ Book List
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Fallon Bourne
Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm by Fallon Bourne

The Daily Prophet

Tristan Lycanthe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Lycanthe

Tristan Lycanthe Empty
PostSubject: Tristan Lycanthe   Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Tristan Lycanthe Th?id=HN.608030278178112258&pid=15

Name: Tristan Lycanthe
Year: 5
House: [We Will Fill This In When You Are Assigned A House During The Sorting Ceremony]
Birthdate: may 14
Blood Type: Pureblood/ Werewolf

Likes:Her pack, shopping, clothes, running, fighting, hunting, music, dancing, lying, sneaking, gossiping, eavesdroppping, flirting (Surprisingly)
Dislikes:people who threaten her pack, annoying girls, guys that try too hard, guys that don’t try hard enough, short guys
Strengths:is fast, can fight, flirting
Weaknesses:Is too trusting, easily tricked when it comes to cute guys, falls in love easily.

Family:Tris grew up in a large family, well pack. Her mother is pack leader and Queen of the Lycanthropes. She was raised by the entire pack, and is known as the “Princess”. She is next in line for the throne of the pack, so to say. Her pack is her family, and she loves them. Her parents met one day when her father was on a hunting trip, he saw her mother and fell in love on the spot. They got married 5 months later and had Tristan 9 months after that.
Personal: Tris grew up in a large family, well pack. Her mother is pack leader and Queen of the Lycanthropes. She was raised by the entire pack, and is known as the “Princess”. She is next in line for the throne of the pack, so to say. She is a wizard as well as a werewolf. She did not have many friends growing up because she was always with the pack, but she did have friends within her pack. She grew up learning to fight, hunt, and survive in the woods. She is a bit of a loner, but she likes it that way sometimes. Tris is very shy and reclusive at first. She has many secrets. But once you get to know, she will open up to you and tell you everything. She has some trust issues she has to work on, but once youre on her good side, she will treat you like a pack member. She can be very sly and cunning and can weasel her way out of any difficult situation.

Relationship: N/A
Friendships: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Admin
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Tristan Lycanthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Lycanthe   Tristan Lycanthe I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

We are not currently accepting student werewolves.
Back to top Go down
https://afterthewar.board-directory.net

Tristan Lycanthe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The War :: Welcome :: Sorting Hat-
Jump to: