After The War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Fall of the Dark Lord the Wizarding World Struggles to put itself back together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Special Abilities and Powers Application
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:17 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Tristan Lycanthe
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Minako Aino
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm by Minako Aino

» Canon/Celebrity Claim List
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Draco Malfoy -7th Year
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Adult Profile Code
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 am by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Class/ Book List
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm by Kingsley Shacklebolt

» Fallon Bourne
Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm by Fallon Bourne

The Daily Prophet

Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Admin
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application   Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Simply put, whether you or canon or an original character, please fill out the following application to apply for the job.

Code:
Postion you would like:
Sample lesson post (100 words):
Why do you want this position?:
Back to top Go down
https://afterthewar.board-directory.net

Hogwarts Professor And Staff Application
Page 1 of 1